Singer / Songwriter Competition
Concert with Shawn Nelson
Beer Garden with Brews provided by Local Breweries
Local Food Too…Mmmm Good!
$25 = concerts and beer
28261 W. State Hwy 160 (Festival Site) • Time: 4pm – 8pm
Applications due June 12, 2016
Submissions for consideration are being accepted through June 12th.
Submissions may be made by emailing Paul Orr at email@example.com
a request to be considered w/a link, video or mp3 of your original music.
Rules and Guidelines
- Singer/Songwriters are competing for a $200 prize.
- Each singer/songwriter will submit to SFMA their official application along with a photo for promotional use. The information on the application and photos will be used for newspaper and social media advertisement. In addition, photos will be used at the competition.
- Each singer/songwriter will perform 2 original. The top 3 singer/songwriters will play a 1-song singoff to determine the winner.
- Music must be family friendly. Please refrain from using profanity or lyrics that are sexual in nature, as this is a family event.
- This is a fundraiser and the winner will be chosen by the audience/fans and judges. Bring your friends, family and fans to increase your chances of winning.
- First round voting will be done by the audience based on the most number of tickets each singer/songwriter receives in their “tip jar”. Audience members will be given one free ticket upon entry to the competition to vote for their favorite singer/songwriter.
Additional voting tickets may be purchased by fans throughout the competition at the price of $1 each or 6 for $5.
A table will be set up with a “tip jar” for each singer/songwriter with their name and picture on the jar. Fans will then be able to walk past the “tip jars” during the competition and vote for their favorite singer/songwriter by placing their ticket(s) in the “tip jars”.
Tickets may be dispersed by fans in any way they see fit, allowing them to vote for more than one singer/songwriter if they purchase additional tickets.
- Second-round singoff to decide winner will be determined by a panel of judges.
Please email applications to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
SFMA Singer/Songwriter Competition 2016 Applications
Singer/Songwriter Competition form.doc (81 downloads)