Rhythms on the Rio is a benefit and family friendly music festival.
- All proceeds help to fund Free music lessons and instruments to children of the San Luis Valley
- We have expanded to a 3 day festival and tickets are available now!
- All children 15 and younger are free for the weekend.
- All tickets are will call only – no printing needed. just present receipt at gate.
- 1 wristband per ticket will be provided for entry to festival.
- The festival sits on the banks of the Mighty Rio Grande River
- Show is rain or shine!
- Limited time for advance ticket sales at early bird prices.
- Weekend passes available with camping or without.
- Camping is right next to festival.
- Check schedule for Performers.
- All inclusive festival site. Walk from your campsite to the stage. Decorate your campsite for the weekend.
Advance Tickets (through June 6)
Weekend Pass without Camping – $65 + plus fees
Weekend Pass with Camping – $75 + plus fees