What goes better with a music festival than a VW Bus Campout?
3 days of camping on the banks of the Rio Grande in a designated Bus Camp AND 3 days of national touring artists for your enjoyment. Special pricing if you come in your Vanagon, Splitty Bus, Bay Window, or Eurovan. Children 15 and under are free. Community, Camping & Music. 4.5 hours from Denver, Grand Junction & Albuquerque.
Interested and want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout our group page on Facebook: “Buses by the Rio: VW Bus Camp”
Checkout our Events page on Facebook
Instructions for purchasing a Bus Camp ticket
Remember, your ticket is for the BUS. You can choose between the TWO options below. All children under 15 yo get free entry with either ticket.
- BOGO: Covers festival entry for two adults in the same bus.
- Flying Solo: Covers festival entry for one adult and children 15 and younger. (must be the only adult in the bus)
Co-pilot: For additional adult #3 or #4, 16 and over, camping in the same bus. May purchase 2 max for bus pass holder.
This year, we have T-shirts for sale. You can choose to buy yours with your ticket, saving $5 if you waited to buy at the festival. It also helps us to not over order shirts. The shirt will feature our VW Bus Camp 2019 graphic on the front, and the Rhythms on the Rio musical line up on the back. The option will appear when you go to Checkout.
- Click on a “Purchase Tickets” button anywhere on Rhythms on the Rio website.
- You’ll be redirected to Eventbrite.
- Click the green tickets button.
- A pop up window will appear.
- Click the blue “Enter Promotion Code” link in the upper right hand corner. Enter “BusCamp2020”
- The Bus Pass options will appear.
- Choose either the BOGO ticket or the Flying Solo
- Don’t forget to add a Co-pilot ticket for any other adults over 16+ yo in your bus, if applicable.
- Don’t forget to buy your t-shirt.
- Check your email for your ticket and t-shirt purchase confirmation.
You’ll need to print your tickets before coming to the event.